MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
Yes, you need to be 7 years old and at least 45” tall to be able to participate on your own. Kids between 4 and 7 can play if accompanied by an adult.
Yes, you need to be confident swimmer in order to play at the Splash Park
You can purchase the tickets on-site but we strongly encourage our guests to make reservation online to secure your spot and take advantage of the lower online price. You can reserve your tickets HERE.
We have sessions starting every 2 hours with the duration of two hours. You are welcome to buy either 2 hours session pass or a full day pass. Season passes are also available and valid every day without blackout dates through September 30.
Yes, the price is the same regardless of age.
Yes, the parking fee of $10 per car on the weekday and $20 per car on the weekend needs to be paid when entering Lake recreation area.
We don’t offer refunds. We can accomodate rescheduling of your reservation if the request if made more than 42 hours prior to your reserved session.
Yes, there is a restaurant inside the Lake Recreation Area that is open on weekends. If you are planning on visiting on the weekday, you are welcome to bring your snacks and drinks
- Do not drink recreational water or use the water for cooking.
- Do not enter the water if you have cuts or open sores, as these are pathways for bacteria to enter your body.
- Avoid algae blooms (brightly colored water).
- Wash your hands before eating.
- Shower after swimming.
Whether you purchased your tickets online or on-site, you need to check-in with our team members in order to have your reservation and waivers verified. You will receive a bracelet with the QR code that you will use to enter the Splash Park.
Yes, if a participant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian needs to accompany a child and sign a waiver on his/her behalf.
Yes, every participant must sign a waiver. To save time upon arrival, we strongly recommend signing your waivers prior to your visit. You can sign the waiver HERE.
Yes, we provide our participants with USCG approved life vests and we have an inventory of different sizes that run from XS to XXXL. All participants MUST wear life jackets at all the time while playing at the Splash Park.
We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before your session to allow yourself time to find a parking, go through a check-in process, have life jacket fitted and receive safety instructions.
In case of the inclement weather (thunderstorm, high winds) we will rebook your reservation for a different day without any charge.
- The Splash Park is constantly monitored by professionally trained and licensed life guards.
- All participants must wear USCG-approved life vests at all the times.
- No one who appears to be intoxicated will be allowed to play at the Splash Park.
- No sharps objects including selfie-sticks will be permitted at the Splash Park.
Cali Splash Park is located within Castaic Lake Recreation Area, that offers a lot of attractions such as kayaks and paddle board rentals and floating movie theatre.
Our partner Los Angeles Wake offers boat watersports activities such as wakeboarding, wakesurfing, tubing and waterskiing at the upper Castaic Lake. You can check out the activities and make reservation through the website Los Angeles Wake
General Splash Park rules
- Every participant must obey lifeguards’ directions at all the times. Violators will be asked to exit the Park without reimbursement.
- No swimming under the Park’s structure is permitted at any time for any reason.
- No head first sliding on the slides.
- No diving is permitted.
- No pushing or roughhousing.
- No sharp objects, including selfie-sticks, jewelry, or hair clips are permitted on the obstacle course.
- Splash Park is not responsible any personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
- No one who appears to be under influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted to play at the Splash Park.
- The use of Splash Park is prohibited to expectant mothers as well as persons with known back or neck problems.